Wall Less by zythH^

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
19/04/2011 23:10
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker19/04/2011 23:10(edited 20/04/2011 14:41)

Hey guys ;)

This is my new clip, this time Imma trying a new style, chilll style, cuz I'm tired of dnb and dubstep music's idk why so let's try other style.

I think is my best work 'till now, so be nice :p.
I've started this project at 1 month, when I wanted to join in Ancient Artz, but i lost my motivation and gave up from the movie but at 2 days ago I won motivation again and re-edited the project ;)

I want to thanks to vasH, Naré, kalex, DK_, kraitt, sNN, all my friends, and to picc and the Channel ALLDEMOSHERE for the demos (:

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auKc3CI96n8

Frags in order:
Dream
sky
picc
non1ckzz

Visit:
PortugueseGC

Subscribe, rate and comment please !

HQ Download: http://www.multiupload.com/79XFWSU7RV

Wall Less by zythH^, 2011.

leifi5419/04/2011 23:47

plz, fix a stream

BLuex20/04/2011 00:29

Start looks very chill, but dislike other

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.