kztj_icewinds
Hello !
so , i started a new project. A rather small (2-3min) average map.
map is Bhop / Climb.
Status : 5%
Screen :
http://www.bildites.lv/images/1br2va4g5g84roca4jhz.jpg
Why not uploading pics when creating a thread :|| But nevermind, good luck with the project.
"Map presentation/release"
no presentation and no release..
gl
As far as I can tell, he presented his map.
He presented a screenshot of grid view in VHE. And from what I can see, the map doesn't even have a timer in it. Next time try to spend more than 5 minutes on your map before posting screenshots of it.
opa, imo timer is the last thing you need to put in your map.
Agree with gargggg.
I do agree with you gargoyle. I might've overreacted a little. But Lakiks should spend bit more time on his map before posting anything since we practically can't say anything about it from such screenshot.
yes, timer is maybe the last thing you need to put into your map, but seriously posting a map "preview" after 5 minutes work has really no sense. Plus, this is a screenshot of vhe grid, so we really can't see how the map looks, there are just few "walls" and "jumps?" .. Maybe you could at least capture 3D grid, so we can see the map from vhe, if not from game.
Please log in to post replies.