[MiniFragClip] Something à la Mode

Started by WqkO
20/04/2011 22:12
Page 1 of 1
WqkO20/04/2011 22:12(edited 23/04/2011 18:58)

Hey XJ,

Here is a short clip I made today : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6McwFYGZ4eU&hd=1
Tell me what you think about it, especially the smoothness ! :)

Thanks, Peace.

Image

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #121/04/2011 07:18

nice color and sync, i dont like the text at end
campath have nothing special

k a f f e e21/04/2011 13:27

nice clip, didn't like the font and the cams were maybe a little too long and undynamic in the "intro" and dark skys usually doesnt fit into most cs maps, especially inferno & dust2

but besides that was cool, interesting style

WqkO21/04/2011 17:18(edited 21/04/2011 17:19)

Thanks both ! The cameras were maybe undynamic since I changed of song after startmovies, whereas at first it should have had fitted way better... Okay for the outro font, and yeah, I didn't think about the skys' darkness, however you should be right kaffee and I'll pay attention to it next time.


And thanks for this, really appreciate :

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Interesting style

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.