akseon - twenty seven [ UPDATED ]

Started by lurp
21/04/2011 16:30
Page 1 of 1
lurp21/04/2011 16:30(edited 25/04/2011 07:16)

    Title: akseon - twenty seven


    Project Status: 10%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:
    Ehm... I've been moviemaking for a long time but I haven't been really that much active... :O


    Type of the movie:
    One man trickjump movie featuring akseon


    Project description:
    The name of the movie comes from two things: The number of the demos - twenty seven(27) and akseon's birthday date - 27th of January. The movie lenght will be about 3-4 minutes.
    Release of the movie will be some time in the end of May or June.


    Moviemaking facts:
    300fps recording and 30fps output, the final output will be in .mp4 codec.
    I'll use HLAE, VirtualDub, Sony Vegas, C4D, AE


    Requests:
    I would like to hear some feedback when the screenshots come up.


    Screenshots:
    http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/3760/akseon1.jpg
    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1366/akseon2.jpg

Nukk21/04/2011 16:54

"the final output will be in .mp4 codec" ahaha sry,but it isnt codec,it is just container xD
gl

lurp21/04/2011 17:32(edited 21/04/2011 18:14)

the project is canceled, some admin can lock the thread :p

edit: it's not, it was a mistake sry :D

zuveeh moviemaker21/04/2011 18:03

lol, canceled after 1 hour xd

lurp21/04/2011 18:14

project ain't canceled sry sry :D

Sinzhns21/04/2011 18:46

Lol , dont cancel it , finish it! good luck friendXD

BLuex22/04/2011 00:19

Goodluck

lurp22/04/2011 14:15

Originally posted by jokeruz
Such a dumb out there : "i canceled it" "oh no i didnt" "close thread i canceled" "i didnt sry sry".


This happened because akseon told me he gave some demos to no[gg]er to edit for a MM contest and he is recording new demos now.

jokeruz22/04/2011 20:16

I'm sorry for my last post then , good luck )

lurp25/04/2011 07:16

2 new screenshots :P
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/3760/akseon1.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1366/akseon2.jpg

Nukk25/04/2011 07:22

try configure ur videocard cuz thats looks ugly

lurp25/04/2011 07:40

Originally posted by Nukk
try configure ur videocard cuz thats looks ugly


I just captured these screens from Vegas lol :D

IceVip25/04/2011 10:06

Originally posted by lurp
Originally posted by Nukk
try configure ur videocard cuz thats looks ugly


I just captured these screens from Vegas lol :D

he means turn on AA x8 , AF x16

zythH^ moviemaker25/04/2011 11:36

i hate d2 detaileed textures... shitty ground... but colors looks great!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.