I AM THE CHOSEN ONE [BY NHZ]

Started by NHZ.
21/04/2011 22:32
Page 1 of 1
NHZ.21/04/2011 22:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgqcbyU3y7U&feature=channel_video_title

desc

TOTTI21/04/2011 23:37

i got to say that the colors in this movie are UBER! outro pretty awesome 5/5

geddyK22/04/2011 11:27

Nicely done, NHZ :)
Definitely one of your best work so far. I enjoyed so much.

k a f f e e22/04/2011 11:54

didn't like it, ugly overedit :/ keep it up

NHZ.22/04/2011 17:10(edited 22/04/2011 17:10)

Originally posted by geddyK
Nicely done, NHZ :)
Definitely one of your best work so far. I enjoyed so much.



very happy that so you think that, I was not expecting to get from you some comment, once, and until such. :) thanks

ofc thx all

jokeruz22/04/2011 20:18

cs:source awp skin lol lol lol and just lol , otherwise i like the song and some places on the movie =]

Funnysmile26/04/2011 13:25

ugly colors :s

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.