wr-releases
Started by hm^
22/04/2011 09:05
Page 2 of 2
J!nX^29/04/2011 00:49
@cAhz0r
But the biggest problem, atleast for me, is that I have to extract all the files separatly, that's the most annoying thing which takes a lot of time. If there would be just one download, it's very easy to just extract all the files at once.
finzer29/04/2011 01:00
Originally posted by A3TIUSI wish someone had asked me for the updated list of WRs a week before :(
I downloaded all WRs and arranged them player wise and whenever a new release was made I used to replce the old records with new ones. I could have easily uploaded all the demos in one or two archives. But too sad I deleted all my kz collection...
Anyways, those who are interested in what way you could download the WR archive without much hassle I have a humble suggestion. Use Internet Download Manager (IDM) and click the download links. When the download screen pops up select the "Download Later" option. In asimilar fashion select all the demos one by one and prepare a download list in your IDM registry. Then use the "Scheduler" option to download the demos one at a time. All the demos would then be downloaded autommatically.
The advantages in downloading in this manner:
1. It is faster cuz simultaneous download is not taking place thereby ensuring fastest download utilizing maximum bandwidth.
2. Once you prepare the IDM list, you dont have to sit and watch them get downloaded. Whenever you are online just use the "Scheduler" to resume from the position where you left it before.
I hope my suggestion turns out to be useful :)
More than useful, thanks A3THIUS.
cahz0r 29/04/2011 01:28
Originally posted by J!nX^But the biggest problem, atleast for me, is that I have to extract all the files separatly, that's the most annoying thing which takes a lot of time. If there would be just one download, it's very easy to just extract all the files at once.
one tip: select all archives you downloaded>right click>extract here
:)
StarWars*129/04/2011 10:31(edited 29/04/2011 10:33)
Excellent Idea
eMTi29/04/2011 15:18
Originally posted by c-walker`Originally posted by eMTiI'm using Chrome with an extension called "uSelect iDownload". Quick, easy and clean addon, which gets the job done :) I can only recommend this!
Thanks to this plugin, I got an autoban for 3 days..
I'm sorry to hear that, but it didn't happen to me. (..yet :D)
PepoMerca30/04/2011 00:31
good idea, i watch'em all
akaphille30/04/2011 21:21
click* german hasselhuf, not klick
beuhnoix01/05/2011 06:08(edited 01/05/2011 06:08)
Just use a fucking plugin..
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.