WE OWN THE SKY (multiplayer kz movie 2011)

Started by DiENOS
26/04/2011 17:36
Page 2 of 2
Ggs`27/04/2011 10:45

so handsome replies,gonna watch it now!

finzer27/04/2011 12:57

Enjoyable movie DiENOS. Colors were great and most of the jumps were good.
I also liked the second song even though it's not the sort of music i used to like but it just fit the clip well
I didn't like the intro(same font in the Project 17 of Markan?) and the transition (00:32)
Pretty good outro tho a bit long
7/10 : i think you can do better.

DiENOS27/04/2011 13:18

Idk about font im using "NiteClub"

DarkstyleR27/04/2011 18:37

I think that this is your best edit.great jump's and edit!

Cola^27/04/2011 19:59(edited 27/04/2011 20:00)

very creative jumps and really enjoyable edit ! the best movie of the year so far

the coolest jumps were performed by
IceVip and Akseon

good job to everyone who took part in the movie

IceVip27/04/2011 20:14

Originally posted by Cola^
very creative jumps and really enjoyable edit ! the best movie of the year so far

the coolest jumps were performed by
IceVip and Akseon

good job to everyone who took part in the movie

Who payed you to say my name :oo!!

NOEL27/04/2011 20:25

I really enjoyed Lakiks' tj. Jimbo's bhop on survivor was also pretty nice.
There were some other pretty cool tricks in there.
Akseon, you're in 9/10 movies released these days, haha.

Colors were good, music was not my taste. Overall an enjoyable movie, with a slightly bad title. Gj everyone involved.

k a f f e e27/04/2011 21:59

Originally posted by NOEL
I really enjoyed Lakiks' tj. Jimbo's bhop on survivor was also pretty nice.
There were some other pretty cool tricks in there.
Akseon, you're in 9/10 movies released these days, haha.

Colors were good, music was not my taste. Overall an enjoyable movie, with a slightly bad title. Gj everyone involved.


yep

Powe28/04/2011 11:21

Nice jumps
8/10

WqkO30/04/2011 00:31

Very enjoyable edit, very clean with sweet colors, really nice music choice, however I disliked the first one. The outro is original and pretty cool, but I'm not so keen on it.

Good job, 8,5/10. May we have the demos btw ?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.