kzsca_industry

Started by daza mapper
26/04/2011 22:27
Page 1 of 1
daza mapper26/04/2011 22:27(edited 26/04/2011 22:33)

Hey, so i wanted to share a map project im working more or less on at the moment.

The map is a mix between and bhop and climbing, it has alot of bhopcombos.

The map is 3-4 minutes long now.

Here's some pics:

Spawn area:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0000.jpg

First bhop stage:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0001.jpg

Another "stage":
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0002.jpg

Yet another stage:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0003.jpg

Something... Interesting? :)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0004.jpg

Bhopstage:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0005.jpg

Pipe bhopstage! I like this one:)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0006.jpg

Random vent/duct/whatever with redlights in it.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0007.jpg

What I would like to call the "conference room"
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0008.jpg

Some work area with a computer and stuffs.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0009.jpg

Outside area!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0010.jpg

Spooky tunnel before the sewers!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0011.jpg

The sewers!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0012.jpg

More sewers!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0013.jpg

The pipe-obstacle-whatever-room
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0014.jpg

Some block parts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0015.jpg

To-Do'es:

    Add more details *Add more blocks*Add more models*Add Sounds*Add atmosphere*Add signs*Add timer

The map is around 80% done, at the moment.

Critism is appreciated, no official beta-version download though, only pictures :)

Updated: 26/4/2011

nobody^26/04/2011 22:38(edited 26/04/2011 22:40)

Incredible! :first: You really surprised me this time, daza. The map looks beautiful with a comfy atmosphere. Some little suggestions --- I think that the "spawn area" needs some more details aswell as the "computer place". I am sure that you will think of something. I am looking forward to this map.
:happy:

stanttap26/04/2011 22:41

i like it =)

Punk^26/04/2011 22:43

Yeah, I agree with nobody, those two places are way to empty.
Otherwise, looks clean and pretty. I like it, a lot :-)

aftermatch-_-26/04/2011 22:48

I wanna play this map very much! Seems so cool

GRAMMY26/04/2011 22:50

GJ (clap) (clap) (clap)

1337Avenger.OmG mapper26/04/2011 22:54

Please make it like kz_kzsca_oasis , that kind of hard ! but not extreme , give the poor skills players a chance ;) thanks

daza mapper26/04/2011 22:55

Originally posted by Av1337enger
Please make it like kz_kzsca_oasis , that kind of hard ! but not extreme , give the poor skills players a chance ;) thanks


I only make easy maps at the moment, i'm not good at making hard jumps :-)

cahz0r Tournament #326/04/2011 22:58

wow! this looks like a modern j2s_4floors(well, not all of it but pretty much :D )
the ambiental light seems very atractive while the architecture looks kinda "room>room>room..." if you know what i mean. anyway i`m waiting for bsp to test the jumps :)

nerv.26/04/2011 23:45

i like the style =D clean and well made. gj
probably this map could got a kz_ tag =D

D2B27/04/2011 00:27(edited 27/04/2011 00:28)

Originally posted by nerv.
i like the style =D clean and well made. gj
probably this map could got a kz_ tag =D


agree, is a wonderful map, looks pretty nice, and with more details, will be awesome and the jumps looks fun and entertaining, gj daza

R0bAFraG27/04/2011 03:30

GJ daza, looks very atractive and fun.
I wanna play this map! :D

sn00p mapper27/04/2011 08:03

Align textures, you do it? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_industry/kzsca_industry0007.jpg

May be a small detail but...

Xaizen27/04/2011 08:33

nice,i like that :D

lurp10/05/2011 15:33(edited 10/05/2011 15:35)

I wanna have sex with you, daza!


Okay, now ontopic: The map looks incredible and the main structure is looking amazing, in my opinion.
I really like it !

daza mapper12/05/2011 00:50

Thanks, lurp but its on hold at the moment. No motivation! =(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.