The secret ( need more demos)

Started by anaLchy
28/04/2011 18:06
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
anaLchy28/04/2011 18:06(edited 04/05/2011 15:03)

Hey all :)

I didnt make any movies for a while and i decided to start a new project.

My best work for now is "Beautiful world" and maybe "Take it hard". I have edited alot of longjump shows and minimovies.

The atmosphere will be chill. I will record ingame with 900 fps and output 30. The movie will be about 2 mins long.

I need about 6 more demos. ( 1 demo per player) demos must be on kz/cs/de maps.

Screenshots :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/121/image1pt.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/image3vrz.jpg/

INTRO: 100%

TRICKJUMPS PART: 50%

OUTRO: 0%

anaLchy28/04/2011 18:58

2 new screens :)

nobody^28/04/2011 19:56

Looks good so far, I kinda dislike the blue colour but if you could create a nice atmosphere it may fit. Good luck my bulgarian mate. :D

jokeruz28/04/2011 20:22

1st screen looks uber , but 2nd is kinda weird.gl with movie

anaLchy28/04/2011 20:24

Thank you ! :)

anaLchy04/05/2011 15:03

2 new screens added

anaLchy07/05/2011 23:17

close, please.

Page 1 of 1