VHE on x64

Started by opa
29/04/2011 02:04
Page 1 of 1
opa29/04/2011 02:04(edited 29/04/2011 02:06)

Allllllright so here's the thing, I was mapping a lot on my laptop few years ago but never really released any of my works (except for kzz_imanoob which was made in like 10 minutes). The reason I stopped mapping is because I switched to a PC with x64 WIN7 and had a shitload of problems compiling maps and finding my old wads and other files. I got tired of bad setup tutorials and misleading links, and this is where I need your help guys:

I would really love somebody to link me to a legit x64 complete VHE setup tutorial and compiler.

Would appreciate your help guys... I had some sick projects but the files got either lost or I couldn't compile them on x64 :\

dEMolite mapper29/04/2011 03:30

just head over to svencoop.com for some x64 shlt files.

vhe is just the same install setup the proper paths to the steam directorys.

game exe: your/path/to/steamapps/counter-strike/
mod directory: your/path/to/steamapps/counter-strike/cstrike/
game directory: your/path/to/steamapps/counter-strike/valve/

sn00p mapper29/04/2011 08:49

Weird, I'm on Win7x64 also but I don't use any "special" tools for it, just the same that I've used with x86 Oo

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.