Edited version of kz-demo by kr1zo + kz recor
Hello guys.Here http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28218353/amxmodx.rar
is one edited version of plugin "recording plugin made by kr1zo and xpaw".This edited was made by one bulgarian guy.He put a BKZ tag on it.
Enjoy
not bad, but already 'created' by one serbian guy, http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?259073
oh sorry, its with /bkz and bkz prefix(bg version)...nvm...but better post that at ur community...ps: did walker mixed those two plugins?
i view bkz edition lol good job
Originally posted by JocAnot bad, but already 'created' by one serbian guy, http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?259073
oh sorry, its with /bkz and bkz prefix(bg version)...nvm...but better post that at ur community...ps: did walker mixed those two plugins?
I would never do such a silly thing, lol.. If I edit some plugin, I keep it for myself and never release it to public
Look at line 224:
":", "*", "?", "^"", "<", ">", "|", " " };
should be
":", "*", "?", "^", "<", ">", "|", " " };
I haven't tested the plugin yet, but i think this will make some part of it not working.
I can't even get what's been edited in this plugin, except for the bkz tags. I've never seen such a lame thing.. please don't post this at bkz site
Originally posted by c-walker`I can't even get what's been edited in this plugin, except for the bkz tags. I've never seen such a lame thing.. please don't post this at bkz site
Please log in to post replies.