HLAE start problem

Started by Tetriss
01/05/2011 13:29
Page 1 of 1
Tetriss01/05/2011 13:29

Hello,
yesterday I downloaded the last HLAE version and tried to run it. But there is a some problem with graphic and I do not know how to solve it. http://img864.imageshack.us/i/helpuz.jpg/
I have tried to change compatibility ,different possibilites, however nothing helped. I have Nvidia 330m card with last updated driver. I have also tried to change options in game, software>>openGL, but when I have started HLAE, nothing has happend... No change. Either this error or nothing. If anyone know how to solve this, plz reply. Thanks.

DiENOS01/05/2011 13:51(edited 01/05/2011 13:52)

i mean i had same prob. some time ago just try to download older version of HLAE :)

Tetriss01/05/2011 13:56

Yes... I have an older version but there some commands are missing. I have used it , but now I wanted to type: "mirv_camimport_load "XXXX" and this HLAE does not have it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.