unBreakS

Started by DiENOS
01/05/2011 15:07
Page 1 of 1
DiENOS01/05/2011 15:07

Hello new clip takes 2days to edit i hope u enjoy this little movie about unBreakS

YT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLOXwNwceg

HQ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLOXwNwceg

Rate , comment , subscribe , thanks.

kaynerecord holder01/05/2011 15:08

didnt like the edit, gj for the jumps tho

finzer01/05/2011 15:13

good job, i liked it.

Marshall01/05/2011 15:13

i liked edit, esp colors, nice jumps ofc

evuly01/05/2011 15:23

Great colours (except on the map with the fountain, I've forgot what it's called :<). I disliked the text though and the music wasn't the best either, still enjoyable.

DiENOS01/05/2011 15:25

map is called cs_havana

scmb01/05/2011 16:11

nice edit dienos jumps are good too.

Nukk01/05/2011 16:30

easy jump,great edit
btw airstrip with awp ez

lurp01/05/2011 16:55

Originally posted by Nukk
easy jump,great edit
btw airstrip with awp ez


In the trickjump on airstrip the idea is to jump into the tunnel not on the edge which is 5units outside of the tunnel...

Godlajk01/05/2011 17:25

The song you chose is really shit, the edit is really good though. I like it, but the music is not what I like.

Nukk01/05/2011 18:34

Originally posted by lurp
Originally posted by Nukk
easy jump,great edit
btw airstrip with awp ez


In the trickjump on airstrip the idea is to jump into the tunnel not on the edge which is 5units outside of the tunnel...

lol
then go in next movies add description text "Idea of this trickjump" ?
5units is too much?

kemushi01/05/2011 19:34

iamn sry but where is the point in de_aztec jump? i try it by myself and i ask my self did he try it with heavyer weapons cause the jump is so lame and random that i did not believe thats all

Marshall01/05/2011 19:45

his jumps is very not hard, but most of them are new

geddyK01/05/2011 23:05(edited 01/05/2011 23:09)

I really don't understand this sorts of person as kayne, which knowledge about editing is 1/1000 and are saying such things =O

The edition was great, it was your first clip under the Vision Films tag and I am simply in love, from feet to heads :)
Great music, colors, transitions and I could exchange so endlessly..

I wanted only to say that I'm very pround I could be mentioned in such a wonderful clip.

5/5 clip/tricks

<3 BOTH!

jokeruz02/05/2011 14:45

Really enjoyable and sexy movie :D

Dubsteprecord holder03/05/2011 01:59

dcj win!

✔ falleN ✔03/05/2011 09:21

I like it

j o h n03/05/2011 14:50

sweet movie,gratz both

datslkk11/05/2011 10:48

Sorry man, but very very easy jumps. :(

g0zirecord holder11/05/2011 14:36

Originally posted by Marshall
his jumps is very not hard, but most of them are new

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.