Unity it power III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiKrhPVXFbc
Multiplayer movie by me
very nice movie some nice tj but most of tj are old.
Btw what is this @ 2:57 wtf ?
i liked edit clean and nice, some jumps were great, but some of them very old and easy.
What's that joke at 2:57 ?
sory :/ i dont know that tj xD i dont play cs and i dont rate that tj i dont see it on yt and i thinking thats new xD sory
;Q lsd nice movie:) my jb not bad:E
Originally posted by juhx;Q lsd nice movie:) my jb not bad:E
What your trick is jb :O ?
nice edit and jumps, but i don't ,like first song
nice
scmb yea, jb. :)
lakiks phinx and morys, ye
Actually, juhx, that was a slide bug.
2:57 is a joke, right?
w1zz, really no, i watching on slowmo, its jb. :)
im saw it in x4 slowmotion,it is jb after slide bug
tbh it is nub trick
Not so cool jumps :/ Of course there were even few which I liked (juhx, Fps, Morys, geddyK) gj
I won't say much about the edit, cool, simple, enjoyable, gj.
Nice movie!
Y U NO HD?
juhx thats definitely not a jb.
Numb told me its a wallbug. At first I thought its a slidebug, but after watching it again today I had to agree with Numb.
Nice movie but the flying part @2:57 is a bit strange tbh !
i dont care, but okay sprin:)
Please log in to post replies.