strange effect while playing a demo

Started by jigsaw
04/05/2011 15:29
Page 1 of 1
jigsaw04/05/2011 15:29(edited 04/05/2011 18:26)

today I viewed my old demos and saw strange effect which was very nice)
screen1: link
screen2: link

who knows is it possible to create such effect on my lan forever? cuz when I joined my lan it had lost.

Marshell04/05/2011 15:36

omg its scary

scmb04/05/2011 16:51

darkness began!

FLP04/05/2011 21:22

when I watch some demos with maps which have rain or fog on it and then I watch demos on maps which doesn't have it(when you normal start map) that maps too contain rain or fog.So I think that you did the same thing only with dark maps like kz_2001 and that model remained when you watched other demos.Damn I whope you will understand what I just wrote cuz it's very hard even for me :D

jigsaw04/05/2011 21:36

ye, I understand. faced with rain and fog too. didn't imagine such bug. thank you) anyway I hope that there is some way how to intentionally do it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.