Teamwork [ Boost movie - Need demos ]

Started by markan
05/05/2011 13:12
Page 1 of 1
markan05/05/2011 13:12

Hello guys!
After Project 17 and few miniclips I would like to present you my new project called "Teamwork".
All i can say now is that i'm goin to use totally different edit, i want something clean, chilled but still synced as much as it's possible and good looking way. :)

What demos do i need? I need Boost Demos, doesn't matter if that are 2man or more !

Pm me via Xj.eu or leave me a message at my Youtube Channel

No demos on Hide'n'Seek maps. Only Kz/Default maps demos can be accepted.

Name the demo some inteligent way please, like PlayerName_PlayerName.dem or atleast say the player names in pm.

DiENOS05/05/2011 15:34

look awesome friend good luck :)

nobody^05/05/2011 15:43

I surely adore your last works! Looking forward to it! :)

samps15/05/2011 16:39

Updates?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.