Suggestion: After Jump Stats (Coders esp. Bor
Started by Mathzz
05/05/2011 23:22
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz05/05/2011 23:22(edited 06/05/2011 00:00)
I would really love if coders could make After Jump longjump stats. Especially if BorJomi (Creator of uq_jumpstats) could maybe code Afterjump stats to uq_jumpstats plugin :)
I think this technique needs stats now, and alot of people have started to explore it. Therefore it is hard to know the exact distance when there are no offical stats to the technique. So I think it is time to make real offical stats to this new longjump technique.
This longjump technique was discovered by a finnish player, aka Gizpo.
Here I got an example what After Jump is: > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqvynygmOBM&feature=channel_video_title <
Jump by me (aka qpad)
Edit by MarkaN
Punk^05/05/2011 23:30
Moved to the correct section.
Mathzz05/05/2011 23:31
thanks :)
Jonde06/05/2011 00:13
kzstats shows stats for it..
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.