1st movie

Started by Blake` mapper
07/05/2011 07:06
Page 1 of 1
Blake` mapper07/05/2011 07:06

Hello,

I present my first movie of a Belgian player who holds the record current French community KZFR.

Not knowing the forcing moviemaking with some type of animation compath, hlae and another, I created a simple movie of this rune and I had to add my knowledge of certain software like C4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, AE for bearing my lack knowledge in the field of moviemaking CS.

I hope you will enjoy this little movie, whether visual quality, 3D, music.

I am open to all councils to move in moviemaking CS, and thank you avoid sms because I'm not 100% English so the people who write comments: "goddam copyright" I do not really understand it without argument.

Youtube

nerv.07/05/2011 07:16

you could choose a better run ..

musaka07/05/2011 07:24

blocked/copyright

Blake` mapper07/05/2011 07:42

@musaka : I do not understand what copyright? I created everything from the beginning to the end if you need to screen or file to prove there have no problem, if that's his you speak.

@nerv. : This is a map that I like, but it is true that there is a better map to create a movie, this is my first movie so it's like a test.

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #107/05/2011 09:24

Originally posted by Blake`
@musaka : I do not understand what copyright? I created everything from the beginning to the end if you need to screen or file to prove there have no problem, if that's his you speak.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7476/jutube.jpg

Blake` mapper07/05/2011 09:32(edited 07/05/2011 09:32)

OK your country blocks the movie, I look for unlocking. Thx MEEL

nucLeaR07/05/2011 11:25

The music is blocked in some countries :S

You can always edit a little of the music (because I'm sure they check the frequency of the melody when they auto-block, so they can't find out if your music is one of the blocked or just a random 8-bit song)

That's a theory, I've never tried to avoid it, just picking up melodies that might not seem from VEVO or those big YouTubers.

Blake` mapper07/05/2011 21:01(edited 07/05/2011 21:02)

the problem is solved

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.