MCJ map request

Started by reAti
08/05/2011 03:15
Page 1 of 1
reAti08/05/2011 03:15

Hi.

I was jumping MCJ with 3 ducks on the ground and managed to make 290+ pre pretty often. It's very hard to jump on regular cj block with this style (I tried fof_cjs2 too). So I was wondering if someone would be so kind and make a map with blocks something like this.

I made a short clip to clarify what I mean.

kaynerecord holder08/05/2011 05:14

looks like the normal cj blocks on kz_longjumps2 imo? :e

kQbmigrecord holder08/05/2011 05:27

looks like he can run up the block w.o duck

Gargoyle08/05/2011 11:03(edited 08/05/2011 11:05)

NAPZ you should play blockmakers more, you can't run them. (they act as bhop blocks but they don't go down, the go unsolid)

If the delay is set high enough then you can but nobodys that silly.

Reati there's a 252 in my map, http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277118

Not so much like you posted here but supposed to be MCJ'd. 252 is quite alot :S

reAti08/05/2011 21:20(edited 08/05/2011 21:21)

Originally posted by kayne
looks like the normal cj blocks on kz_longjumps2 imo? :e

http://oi56.tinypic.com/20k2j2p.jpg
You see that little edge? I can't start groundstrafe before that edge. + I wanna make larger than 180 degrees prestrafe. Check the video so you will get it.

Originally posted by Gargoyle
Reati there's a 252 in my map, http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277118

That is nothing like I wanted :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.