Where's my fail

Started by Nukk
08/05/2011 09:49
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Nukk08/05/2011 09:49

hey guys
pls check this demo and tell me what i do wrong,cuz with this stats all do 256+ stats http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9pk3x
thanks

musaka08/05/2011 10:10(edited 08/05/2011 10:11)

" Where's my fail" - this thread is your fail ...
write here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?82155

dexxies08/05/2011 11:45

Oh GOD! A question since the begginings of Longjumping: my strafe stats and MS are the same like the guys who jumped 256, but i jumped only 253, WHAT'S WRONG?" There can be many possibilities: Too long first/second/third strafe, ducked to early but still did a strafe which reduced the distance etc.

Nukk08/05/2011 12:07

you are spammer or what ? or you really pro and have 256 block rec ?

dexxies08/05/2011 12:17

If you saw any spam in what I wrote OR saw me mentioning that I'm pro with 256 block rec, you can go and shoot yourself in the head- you are just too foolish and weak for this cruel world.
If you open your eyes, you will see that I mentioned the possible mistakes in your [everyone's?] LJs.

Nukk08/05/2011 12:48

lol
i see you are advanced user of xj,i'll not continue chatting with you

dexxies08/05/2011 12:52

Originally posted by Nukk
lol
i see you are advanced user of xj,i'll not continue chatting with you


It means I won? :D :D

Nukk08/05/2011 15:45

ye

Page 1 of 1