Imago production [official cover 2011]

Started by BLuex
08/05/2011 21:44
Page 1 of 1
BLuex08/05/2011 21:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tbyD6pRu98

Contact: [email protected]

jimbo09/05/2011 11:16

I don't think you should use templates from other people if you're trying to promote your own work o.O

WqkO09/05/2011 11:21

Didn't like it that much, font doesn't fit imo.

Punk^09/05/2011 12:47(edited 09/05/2011 12:48)

Are you guys plannig on giving him any feedback or are you just here to flame? Stay out.

Not you jimbo or Wqk0.

OT:
Already told you what I think dude :-)

BLuex09/05/2011 13:58

Originally posted by jimbo
I don't think you should use templates from other people if you're trying to promote your own work o.O


I use this intro for inspiration http://videohive.net/item/particle-impacts/87589 . Nah... I buy that project and just put my text ;)

TOTTI09/05/2011 19:25

excellent work :) the intro is very beautiful :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.