Strange mouse acceleration bug

Started by GodXen
09/05/2011 00:12
Page 1 of 1
GodXen09/05/2011 00:12(edited 09/05/2011 00:29)

Hi, everything happened after i installed windows 7.


PC spec:
CPU: DualCore AMD Athlon II X2 240, 2969 MHz (14 x 212)

GPU: XFX GeForce 9500 GT

Motherboard: M2N68-AM SE2

Ram: 2gb DDR2

OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise

Monitor: SyncMaster 943NW 75Hz

Mouse: Prestigio PJ-MSO2

Game Settings: 800DPI, 1000 Hz, Windows sensitivity default(in .reg file says 10),Enhance pointer precision On (with MarkC_Windows7_MouseFix), in-game 3.1
Cs launch options: -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -full -freq 75 -dxlevel 100 -nojoy -noaafonts.


I tested with "MouseMovementRecorder" looks like mouse acceleration is compleatly off, BUT in game when im playing i feel mouse acceleration forces anytime like for 1-3secs. And thats happens any time. Tried to record demo to show how thats happening, but it didnt for a 10minutes.
I keep trying to show u.
I would be thank full if u have any solution for me.

And i want to say with windows xp was everything ok.

Edited: I think its a wrong section.
P.s. That thing looks more like sensitivity is increased 2times. Im not sure if its mouse acceleration bug.

Guustavoh^09/05/2011 19:49

tomylee try to install Mouse fix.

I installed win 7 2 days ago and i have the same problem the Mouse fix worked nice for me :)

kunqui09/05/2011 20:27(edited 09/05/2011 20:27)

Well I've same problem.. Do you know how I fixed it?


I didn't, just don't play that ugly game

GodXen09/05/2011 21:24

Originally posted by Guustavoh^
tomylee try to install Mouse fix.

I installed win 7 2 days ago and i have the same problem the Mouse fix worked nice for me :)

I already have it, read everything next time please.

AZAX-SYNDROM10/05/2011 19:20

Why do u have Enhance pointer precision On?
It should be off.

GodXen10/05/2011 19:40

same effect. Anyway i also tried to turn it off and trying different fix'es, but nothing helps :(

Epiphany^10/05/2011 19:49(edited 10/05/2011 19:49)

For me, nothing worked... i tried with every mouse fix, ALL of them, changing mouse settings, mouse drivers, windows mouse settings... and nothing change...

GodXen10/05/2011 20:06

so the solution is back to xp? Does anybody know if SP3 isnt buggy as Win7?

musaka10/05/2011 20:10

sp3 is the best

GodXen10/05/2011 20:17(edited 10/05/2011 22:47)

ok thanks, gonna try back to xp but now with sp3. gl to me :/


Edited: And how you compleatly remove acceleration in xp?
CPL mouse fix doesnt removes it as i see: http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/8400/unledubb.png

Edit2: Found the answer: The windows sensitivity must be default.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.