kztw_X-Ray

Started by Logitechhhhh
09/05/2011 13:16
Page 1 of 1
Logitechhhhh09/05/2011 13:16(edited 09/05/2011 13:28)

Author: [Tw] taikEE

Challenge: Easy -> Medium -> 220-265 -> Easy

Record time: 1:50 - 3:00 min.

Theme: Climb -> Bhop -> Long Jumping -> Climb

Pictures:
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/186/kztwxray0000.png
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3537/kztwxray0001.png
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9471/kztwxray0002.png
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/6794/kztwxray0003.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2554/kztwxray0004.png

Download:
http://www.xun6.net/file/42436a117/kztw_X-Ray.rar.html
--------------------I want to say-------------------
Ok I know.
This is my first upload to XJ the map.
But I'm not sure the map can be Official-Map :/
But at least I tried
--------------------Zone idea---------------------
Zone 1 (Start)
Ideas from "av_degyptianez"
Difficulty higher than av_degyptianez

Zone 2
Ideas from "fof_32" and "kztw_gamefun2_x"
Difficult than the "simpler "kztw_gamefun2_x"
(If you want to know "kztw_gamefun2_x"
to "Cosy-Climbing" can find this map)

Zone 3
Ideas from "kz_jumprun"
If you're more likely jump over the more stable long-distance routes can also be a shorter time.
Min distance is 220.

Zone 4 (Stop)
Ideas from movie :Zhady - Controll speed and the map "de_aztec"
Why do I have to say?
The first is Zhady - Controll speed the opening of the bhop
I want to make the area one can easily bhop in my map
Next is de_aztec CT's home trick jump "Duck Stand-up Count jump"
The other is free to create.

leifi5409/05/2011 16:09

didn't like the textures at all :S

daza mapper09/05/2011 20:13

How do you download it?

VineWood09/05/2011 21:08

2daza: Captcha in the top right corner. Then wait 25 sec. :O

Logitechhhhh21/05/2011 13:18

hmm .... I'm not sure this map will be the official map. but at least I think it is good:)

|kONEr 'kz.pt 08/06/2011 08:31

One of screenshots really loks fof_32 copy and other looks kz_man_halloween2004 but looks really cool gonna try it

memekrecord holder08/06/2011 14:23(edited 08/06/2011 15:09)

Next time use any normal site as sendspace or sth like that, i hate japanse words...
OT: I gonna try this map, looks awsum! :) Tell me please, you inspired by such map as fof_32? :P

Edit//

Ok, i check this map. TaikEE, i really like your work. kztw_X-Ray it's cool map with cool textures, some lack of atmosphere (like bhop part) . Map are speed n' easy, it's is big+. I only don't like LJ part, of course this part looks great (looks like blocks from lj2) mby because im bad LJter :D
GENERAL: Maps looks really cool, mby we will see it in maplist, but who know.
It's only few words from me, great job TakEE :up:

Logitechhhhh08/06/2011 17:19

Yes because I love & respect FoF's work: FoF_32
I also tried halloween2004 Making methods to create this map

Actually if you do not like Bhop area and Ljs area I can delete some of those bad
Ofc I will try to make the map to the smooth running
And not easy to refresh a new record.....
So basically Bhop area and Ljs area is to make the top jumper to refresh the record

ofc, those 2 area do not have to delete
But maybe the map will reduce the fluency.

////Sorry For my Bad English :((((

memekrecord holder08/06/2011 22:05(edited 08/06/2011 22:05)

TaikEE, don't change nothing!
If you anything changed:
1. Bhop part should be longer (longer than 3 quick bhop)
2. For the LJ part, maybe you fix hj and wj block and make only 3 LJ, every higher...
3. Maybe you make next area, should be ok, more jumps - more fun :D
You remember, it's only my opinion, do what you want :)

//me2 sorry for my english :P

suerk789)^12/06/2011 05:34

ur download link........ why do u use xun6=

overseas people cant study chinese=

Logitechhhhh12/06/2011 09:11

Yes, Next time I will change download link...

daza mapper12/06/2011 16:37

I cant really give you any feedback cause i cant download the map :(

Logitechhhhh12/06/2011 18:10

Sorry
I changed download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/94op5i

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.