Quakelive

Started by level2
10/05/2011 13:02
Page 1 of 1
level2 10/05/2011 13:02

Hey guys , any of you play qukelive?(www.quakelive.com) Thats a quake3 with a little changes in netcode and added features like achievments , friends , all that social stuff , skill match system etc. And ofc the main part is that you manage your games and matches via browser. So yeah , thats a quake3 in your browser :D

I really enjoy playing it atm , and i personally think thats the most skill-based and skill-demanding FPS game ever(except old quake3 maybe:D). The most interesting(for me atleast) and most popular gametype is 1v1 duel. You need to have A LOT of different skills to win a fucking game vs some expirienced dude.
I personally really enjoy QL for its speed and dynamic gameplay , and the factor , that you actually need to think and analyze a lot , in order to defeat someone as strong or stronger than you.

If any of you play that game , we can arrange some fun duels :) I have a pro account and that means that i can create my own server and choose location of the server(can spawn a server in NL or DE or PL or whatever you want) My skill is somewhat like "low"(QL placed my duel skills in tier3)

I suggest you watch that awesome video-commentary of rapha-vs-cooller match , where rapha itself comment through the whole game. Before i watched that video , i thought that quake is all about shooting rockets and no-brain running through the map killing opponents , but apparently its not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdkDjsBiO58 (~2:30 is the start of rapha's thoughts and comments)

I'm playing q3, but not that live one, since I can't set my cfg in the right way. I sent you an invitation on steam, accept it :P

propanelj record holder12/07/2011 14:07

ah, thank you for reminding me about this game! :) I used to play it sometimes when i was bored and its a rly fun game and like you say its one of the most SkilldemandingFPS games i agree :)

Anybody quake3arena, not quakelive?

Nannou21/09/2012 00:01(edited 21/09/2012 00:01)

defrag is okay ?
cpm / osp / rocketarena ?

Osp thats what I meant :) I got you

KooleN21/09/2012 20:59

Shock xfire please?

Hey, ufortunately, I can't register on xfire atm as it gives me some unknown error, but I will try later. You can add me on steam though, it's on my profile.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.