Nukk - The first episode [CANCELED]
Hi, my name is Angel Velkov. Im making a new project starring Nukk. I will try to reveal the beauty of his trickjumps. I am very happy that i have the opportunity to edit such amazing jumps.
I make movies/minimovies since January 2010. Here is my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/specbk?feature=mhum if you want to see my finished projects.
I will use programs such as : AAE, SVP, C4D, HLAE.
TRAILER : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_DJ1S4WhR4
Project status : 5 %
he will face standin' of speed,power and skill
hope it'll be great
looks promising ;)
rdy project for AE :DD in trailer
Originally posted by Fencerdy project for AE :DD in trailer
and what ? if it looks good,why not?
wow looks sexy, what trick on dust2?
i want see this movie it looks promising. make it good and about nukk i liked his style. i want see some creative tjs ;)
Originally posted by Dilapwow looks sexy, what trick on dust2?
ye it is trick,not only random ddrun :) you'll see it in the full movie
Originally posted by Fencerdy project for AE :DD in trailer
http://ae.tutsplus.com/category/tutorials/ you can see the tutorial from this website lol, but its with textures and without diffusion. So basicly only the colors and back font are the same. :)
looks good
Really liked the "Coming Soon" text.
lock, please.