transformer 260dcj&251lj

Started by transformerr
11/05/2011 16:55
Page 1 of 1
transformerr11/05/2011 16:55

Hi,all.This is my second demo on 251 lj block, but this time with right pre.Also I had an old demo of 260 dcj block and I just added it, becouse I don't want to edit it separately.Sorry for my english :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRNoPZ5YNzM
Rate and Comment :)

musaka11/05/2011 18:02

nice,good job

dx^11/05/2011 19:23

Creative, Gj go for 252

memekrecord holder11/05/2011 20:32(edited 11/05/2011 20:33)

Originally posted by dx^
Creative, Gj go for 252


No offense, but I no longer have patience for your posts like "gj", "go for 252" or other... I understand that, some people can write 1000 posts a year, but they even write with sense... You have over 700 posts, including 3/4 it's "gj". For this and every post like it, you should get a warn...

Sorry for my bad english, cuz I never learned this beautiful language...

dx^11/05/2011 21:19(edited 11/05/2011 21:24)

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
Creative, Gj go for 252


No offense, but I no longer have patience for your posts like "gj", "go for 252" or other... I understand that, some people can write 1000 posts a year, but they even write with sense... You have over 700 posts, including 3/4 it's "gj". For this and every post like it, you should get a warn...

Sorry for my bad english, cuz I never learned this beautiful language...

I just really bad in English so I do not know much arguing I just say what I know are few things you know? : / this time I used the translator.
Sorry, but I look for things to constructive comment and see you use the translator

NOEL11/05/2011 23:59

Gj optimus

transformerr12/05/2011 07:57

Originally posted by dx^
Creative, Gj go for 252


i'm trying to geek it now :)

transformerr12/05/2011 07:59(edited 12/05/2011 07:59)

Originally posted by NOEL
Gj optimus


thank's :D

memekrecord holder12/05/2011 15:10

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
Creative, Gj go for 252


No offense, but I no longer have patience for your posts like "gj", "go for 252" or other... I understand that, some people can write 1000 posts a year, but they even write with sense... You have over 700 posts, including 3/4 it's "gj". For this and every post like it, you should get a warn...

Sorry for my bad english, cuz I never learned this beautiful language...

I just really bad in English so I do not know much arguing I just say what I know are few things you know? : / this time I used the translator.
Sorry, but I look for things to constructive comment and see you use the translator


My translator, is my father, who was born in England. Stop writing nonsense posts. Maybe, you can start to learn English, so in future, dont write "gj" okay? Will be ok, cuz why clutter up our forum?

Ducu12/05/2011 16:00

gj

gizpo_O12/05/2011 19:28

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
Creative, Gj go for 252


No offense, but I no longer have patience for your posts like "gj", "go for 252" or other... I understand that, some people can write 1000 posts a year, but they even write with sense... You have over 700 posts, including 3/4 it's "gj". For this and every post like it, you should get a warn...

Sorry for my bad english, cuz I never learned this beautiful language...

I just really bad in English so I do not know much arguing I just say what I know are few things you know? : / this time I used the translator.
Sorry, but I look for things to constructive comment and see you use the translator


My translator, is my father, who was born in England. Stop writing nonsense posts. Maybe, you can start to learn English, so in future, dont write "gj" okay? Will be ok, cuz why clutter up our forum?

Who the fuck you think you are? lol.. ofc he's allowed to post what ever he wants since it doesn't break rules.

igo12/05/2011 23:49(edited 12/05/2011 23:50)

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
Creative, Gj go for 252


No offense, but I no longer have patience for your posts like "gj", "go for 252" or other... I understand that, some people can write 1000 posts a year, but they even write with sense... You have over 700 posts, including 3/4 it's "gj". For this and every post like it, you should get a warn...

Sorry for my bad english, cuz I never learned this beautiful language...

I just really bad in English so I do not know much arguing I just say what I know are few things you know? : / this time I used the translator.
Sorry, but I look for things to constructive comment and see you use the translator


My translator, is my father, who was born in England. Stop writing nonsense posts. Maybe, you can start to learn English, so in future, dont write "gj" okay? Will be ok, cuz why clutter up our forum?

wtf , he can write what he want , you arent anybody to say anything about his posts

i think post "gj" and other positive things is better than discuss about what he is writing.

I think he knows he wont be the winner for have a lots of post


Sorry for bad english but "my father didnt born in england"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.