(kz)_utd_clof

Started by avast!
11/05/2011 21:18
Page 1 of 1
avast!11/05/2011 21:18(edited 12/05/2011 12:45)

Hello, I'm From Kazakhstan.

our kreedz community make 1st map in Kazakhstan =)

I want you do discuss this map, to show me uncorrect places and etc.

our map name - (kz)_utd_clof

utd - united, our community's teg name)

so, start our relase)

WR ~ 1.30 - 1.40

You can download this map - http://files.gw.kz/msvh3tfygu.html

Map is climb and bhop

Screens:

1) Spawn
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?1607e24d94.jpg

2) Spawn 2 floor
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?44ede5d977.jpg

3) Bhop
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?c2a49011ba.jpg

4) Bhop 2
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?63b87e5ac6.jpg

5) Bhop 3
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?97ce1854f6.jpg

6) Bhop 4
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?dc8c1997f8.jpg

7) Finish
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?fad35cf5d2.jpg

I hope that this map will be 1st map in XJ mapcycle from Kazakhstan))

Thanx for watching.

Zerotech11/05/2011 21:27

It would be nice to use imageshack.us or freeimagehosting.net to post the pics, some reason I haven't been able to see the pics.

Cypek11/05/2011 21:32

hey mate is that yours fist map? Not bad imo but I am sure it won't be accepted to be honest.
You should make some more details like terrain, environment, make better those outisde "mountains" and also add some things in buildings. I think that map is too short. Maybe make some more rooms?
Anyway gj and I think we will see something good from you soon:)

avast!11/05/2011 21:55

Thank you very much)

Ovidiu Dumitru11/05/2011 23:06

You are not allowed to use kz_ tag, until the map isn't accepted as official. Please reupload.

avast!12/05/2011 03:07

ok

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.