Textures are not showing...

Started by Rockah0lic
15/05/2011 20:22
Page 1 of 1
Rockah0lic15/05/2011 20:22

Hi, for some reason every time I create a block, my textures do not appear on my screen. I have the correct settings under Game Config (I didn't put anything for RMF directory though, bcuz I heard it wasn't necessary) and Build Programs. I also have my half-life.wad file selected so I have a ton of textures. Is there some other setting that I am missing perhaps? Also, how do you set your 2D views where it shows the amount of units a block is when you are creating it?

dEMolite mapper15/05/2011 23:00

select the 3d view and switch from viewer frame to texture mode.

Rockah0lic15/05/2011 23:25

Oh ok that worked, thanks!

dEMolite mapper16/05/2011 03:39(edited 16/05/2011 03:40)

for the unit thing you have in the lower right corner a statusbar. It shows you the coordinates of the mouse.

so if you create a block now you can see near the coordinates the units or the unitsgrid. with that you can calculate the units from jump to jump.

Rockah0lic16/05/2011 05:18

ok thanks a bunch

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.