resolution/freq

Started by j o h n
16/05/2011 16:29
Page 1 of 1
j o h n16/05/2011 16:29

Ok,so heres the thing:
I play at 800x600@75hz,and i decided to try out 100hz but cs somehow runs in a..something like windows mode,its smaller.(if i put my max res 1600 900 at 100hz its ok,fullscreen,but i want to play at 800 600.So any1 have any ideas how to solve this?
My monitor is Samsung LCD 19 or 20',not sure.1600x900 resolution.
Regards

Jonde16/05/2011 17:38

Are you sure your monitor supports 100Hz?

j o h n18/05/2011 17:31

not sure,but i think it can,its not some random shitty monitor :P

Jonde18/05/2011 18:50

Originally posted by j o h n
not sure,but i think it can,its not some random shitty monitor :P


Well, can you give the model number of your monitor?

If it can't run 100Hz then it can't.

aftermatch-_-21/05/2011 03:46

Right click on the cs icon. The are 3 tabs - General, Shortcut, Compability. Go to 'Shortcut' and there, the first line you see should be "Target". Go to the very end of the text, where it should be written "-applaunch 10". Now hit space button after "10" and add "-freq 100". If it doesn't work try messing around with the numbers. Try various combinatinations, like 95,90,85,80,75,70 and keep it like this untill you find the right one. When you do, remember not to enter cs instantly, but check out if there are still any available combinations to play with, because often when I used this, I played on 75, and then I realized I can play it with 85, but it runs soo much better. So try out everything and just feel what is the most comfortable for you to play with and just pew-pew. Hope I helped.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.