Bhop Blocks' Entity

Started by Rockah0lic
16/05/2011 21:30
Page 1 of 1
Rockah0lic16/05/2011 21:30

Hi, I have a couple of questions. First of all, after I made my bhop blocks, I selected all of them and tied them to the func_door entity. Unfortunately, when I tested them out, when I jumped onto one of the blocks, they all went down. I know that I did not group the blocks together (I even clicked ungroup just to make sure), but when I click on one block they all get selected for some reason. Am I going to have to tie each individual block to an entity??? (if so, that will be a huge pain in the ass lol) Or is there a way for me to tie all of the bhop blocks to an entity all at once so I don't have to spend hours tying them individually?

Secondly, right now my bhop blocks go up and down when I jump on them. When the bhop plugin is active, will the blocks just throw you off of them like they do in the bhop/kz servers?

Usually when I make bhop blocks I just copy and paste them. But since you have all the blocks placed you can select one and in the entity options there's a button to copy, click on it and when you tie the other blocks to a entity just click on the paste button and it will have all the values of the copied entity.

plowed16/05/2011 21:54

Secondly, right now my bhop blocks go up and down when I jump on them. When the bhop plugin is active, will the blocks just throw you off of them like they do in the bhop/kz servers?

-->Select your Bhop go to properties and select the dropdown menu under 'Yaw' and choose Down for all bhop blocks.

and here -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?245632

Pieshels mapper16/05/2011 22:09

Yes, they will throw you off on servers with mbhop plugin. At least with the method you are using.

Rockah0lic16/05/2011 22:56

Alright, thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.