TRICKMOVIE BY DJEEHZ

Started by djeehz
17/05/2011 14:18
Page 1 of 1
djeehz17/05/2011 14:18

Hello Guys and Girls.

I've made a HNS Trickmovie starring my self and editted by my self :-)
I quitted HNS in summer 2010, i was in the 3. best puplic hns clan, when i quitted.
- It's my second real edit, so let me hear your opinion, dont flame, only usefull comments, thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMThOuuZvjY&feature=channel_video_title - movie.
http://www.youtube.com/djeezhns - my channel.

evuly17/05/2011 14:26

And what, if I may ask, was the name of that clan?

djeehz17/05/2011 15:39(edited 17/05/2011 15:45)

.

djeehz17/05/2011 15:46

Originally posted by evuly
And what, if I may ask, was the name of that clan?

Witch clan?

evuly17/05/2011 16:35

i was in the 3. best puplic hns clan, when i quitted.



That.

djeehz17/05/2011 16:43

Originally posted by evuly

i was in the 3. best puplic hns clan, when i quitted.



That.

[Fless]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.