Funky Town

Started by BLuex
17/05/2011 19:14
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
BLuex17/05/2011 19:14(edited 28/05/2011 15:16)

    Hello ladys :P


    Intro status: 100%

    Trickjump part status: 50%

    Outro status: 0%



    Starring: hmm...?


    First of all hello guys. Today i wish to presents my new project starring a really good jumpers around the world. Like i said, movie will be funky-enjoyable (smooth style). Of songs what i will use are chill-funky songs. And i want to give a big thanks to exort who give me a amazing song for what I'am searching for a long time. I really dont have nothing more to say, your all questions, positive/negative comments are welcome.


Screenshots: http://imageshack.us/m/194/2640/ss1000000.png | http://imageshack.us/m/232/5371/ss2000000.png | http://imageshack.us/m/828/6042/ss3000000.png | http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6341/dadada000000.png | http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6085/lololool000000.png | http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4350/qaqqqqq000000.png



Fantasm17/05/2011 19:18

check your pm

nobody^17/05/2011 21:58

I really love your previous works and I see that you are trying to become better in a new style of movie-making. I am looking forward to see the result, feel free to share some screens. :)

PiilsnEr18/05/2011 14:38

GoOOD LuCK mAN! :D

BLuex21/05/2011 04:15(edited 21/05/2011 04:15)

Updated!

Intro status: 100%
Trickjump part status: 10%
Outro status: 0%

Some screenshots:
http://imageshack.us/m/194/2640/ss1000000.png
http://imageshack.us/m/232/5371/ss2000000.png
http://imageshack.us/m/828/6042/ss3000000.png

Have fun.

lurp21/05/2011 05:26

looks interesting

Nukk21/05/2011 07:24

dont use the sky from sky chase

Nukk21/05/2011 07:28(edited 21/05/2011 07:29)

thats looks like "MOVIENATIONS COPYRIGHT" like you says about icevip :) but i liked it,hope itll be positive
sry for dp :[

qwe`21/05/2011 09:11

Blju :D

nobody^21/05/2011 09:12

That definitely something new, keep it up and upload more screenies!

scmb21/05/2011 10:42

second ss is so nice !

BLuex21/05/2011 12:21(edited 21/05/2011 12:42)

Originally posted by Nukk
thats looks like "MOVIENATIONS COPYRIGHT" like you says about icevip :) but i liked it,hope itll be positive
sry for dp :[


Dude? How much guys use this sky? And you said its a copy? I think raventL would not post this sky on a public if he wants to someone copy him. And fuck yeah, only movienations moviemakers got motivation to crate movies like this? (o yes, how much stupid you are to say it is a copy!?) So, I think its better to stfu and keep your ass at home instead of trolling threads :)

Nukk21/05/2011 13:09

anyways it wasnt trolling threads,thats my opinion,

BLuex21/05/2011 14:48

Originally posted by Nukk
anyways it wasnt trolling threads,thats my opinion,


Anyways it's same thing if i say to you: stop use my glow lol !

Nukk21/05/2011 15:31

no dude,i so understand did you get offended ? or what ? im was sayed nothing bad about you or smthg,theres not differents between song and style (movienations,icevip) etc.. if i offended you then sry or what

Lesicrecord holder21/05/2011 16:48

Nukk your english is so awesome, that I would be ashamed to post in forums if I were you....

ON: I like your previous works, so good luck for this one.

mmmsas22/05/2011 08:57

Non original name of the movie but screenshots looks awesome :) GL

exort23/05/2011 02:01

screenshots told me something great is cooking :)

limagfx23/05/2011 03:06

http://imageshack.us/m/194/2640/ss1000000.png

this is so cool :)

PsK25/05/2011 20:15

nice screens, good luck with the project

Page 1 of 2