Nevergreen! [FINISHED]

Started by WeMeRA
18/05/2011 17:02
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
WeMeRA18/05/2011 17:02(edited 31/05/2011 19:26)

    Title: Nevergreen!


    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi, My name(nick) is WeMeRA and I'm from Sweden though I lives in Finland(Ã…land) I've been kreedzin' for a while now, and been moviemakin' for a while. This will be my very first serious project ever.


    Type of the movie: One man movie.


    Project Description: I will use a quite chilled athomesphere combined with a quite chilled song, with some quite chilled colors!


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas 300fps in and 30fps out. Resolution will be 1280 x 720. I will render the movie in wmv.


    Requests: None.


    Screenshots:

    Campath:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/65627063.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/86044629.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/57278071.jpg/

    Ineye:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/62072923.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/17870349.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/40440320.jpg/


    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeMeRA

j o h n18/05/2011 17:29

looks nice,gl with the project :)

scmb18/05/2011 17:32

lol i llikes your jumps wemera ! good luck with project!

transformerr18/05/2011 19:20

good luck :)

akaphille18/05/2011 21:25

Looks awesome, I fucking love you baby <3

nobody^18/05/2011 21:35

The colours fit the second screen perfectly, though I don't like the first one. The third picture is cool. Keep it up and upload more screens. :)

good luck with it
screen 2 mapname ?

FLP19/05/2011 01:03

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
good luck with it
screen 2 mapname ?

kz_ea_harbor

WeMeRA19/05/2011 10:25

Thanks everyone.

Updated with two screenshots.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/62072923.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/17870349.jpg/

WeMeRA22/05/2011 23:04

Updated with one screenshot.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/40440320.jpg/

akaphille26/05/2011 18:02

hej wemera!

WeMeRA28/05/2011 10:34

Status updated to 80%.

WeMeRA31/05/2011 19:26

Finished.

CALWEEN31/05/2011 20:57

gj, i like it! :) added to my favorites

jarski31/05/2011 21:28(edited 31/05/2011 21:29)

It's a very average movie in my opinion, but definetly worth watching. Some cool campaths and the first trick on de_inferno is kinda creative, atleast I've never thought of it. I also liked the outro. Gj. :)

nobody^31/05/2011 21:54

Originally posted by jarski
It's a very average movie in my opinion, but definetly worth watching. Some cool campaths and the first trick on de_inferno is kinda creative, atleast I've never thought of it. I also liked the outro. Gj. :)


Pretty much it. I really loved it, pure smothness. I really enjoyed and relaxed. 10/10

Punk^01/06/2011 00:12

http://www.youtube.com/user/WeMeRA#p/a/u/0/4aS7TMU1BEw

Link to the movie and wemeras channel!
closed.

Page 1 of 1