Top 5 Trickjumps of the week!

Started by n00[gg]EeRr
18/05/2011 21:00
Page 1 of 1
n00[gg]EeRr18/05/2011 21:00(edited 20/05/2011 23:28)

Image

What's up best trickjumpers!

Today I'm asking you to go into you're LAN and nail some new, creative, kickass trickjump. If you do, I suggest you to upload your .dem file to "www.sendspace.com". You should NOT compress the file into a .rar file (.dem files that is in a .rar file or in a folder when uploaded will not be accepted). Then send it to [email protected] and put the description of the trickjump as the subject of the email together with your nickname. I will try to keep up with updates when the first clip will be released, so stay tuned to this thread. Also I want to say thanks to Silent who accepted to do the commetry during the episodes. Many of you guys might know him from the surf world but today he spend his time playing call of duty and doing commetrys. If your trickjump is recorded in a non-standard counter-strike 1.6 map I suggest you to add an external link in the email with a download link for the map. Thanks!

So be creative!

For spot number one I will add a prize every week. Steam giftcodes etc.
Week #1's prize will be a Battlefield Bad Company 2 steam gift code.

Only .dem files with legit kreedz settings will be accepted. All cheated demos will be reported to the XJ demo checker admin Vee.

If you got any short questions you can just drop a comment, thanks.

Contact: [email protected]

Top 5 Trickjumps of the Week will be uploaded these channels:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ProWarior
http://www.youtube.com/user/VisionFilmsCinema


- n00[gg]EeRr and Vision Films Team


[UPDATE]
Please name your demo after your nickname, thanks!

ciacho.18/05/2011 21:40

Cool! Good idea :) GL in this projects.

NHZ.18/05/2011 21:44

nice , I waited for such a thing ; ] gl

Mathzz18/05/2011 21:45

Finally you did the project nogger :) Good luck

Sinzhns18/05/2011 21:50

uuu ye

DiENOS18/05/2011 22:52

Nice project , GL.

nobody^20/05/2011 13:42

Any updates? :) Looking forward to it!

Lesicrecord holder29/05/2011 21:09

Seems like it's not gonna happen.

jokeruz29/05/2011 21:36

Originally posted by Lesic
Seems like it's not gonna happen.

sure?:)

Don't like this guy, but he has a nice idea and very impressive moviemaking skillz

n00[gg]EeRr29/05/2011 23:03

It will happen, prob next saturday.
@ShoCk Thanks but why don't u like me? I mean im not saying u have to like me but I was jsut curious why ? Since if im right Ive never rly spoke to u.

Thanks

noobstyleR29/05/2011 23:11

Can we send you the tj on PM?

nobody^29/05/2011 23:15

Well, I hope you still remember the trick I sent you before awhile, do you?

Originally posted by n00[gg
EeRr]
It will happen, prob next saturday.
@ShoCk Thanks but why don't u like me? I mean im not saying u have to like me but I was jsut curious why ? Since if im right Ive never rly spoke to u.

Thanks

last time we talked on steam you seemed to me way too arrogant and impolite. Yes we had a few conversations

n00[gg]EeRr01/06/2011 12:30


last time we talked on steam you seemed to me way too arrogant and impolite. Yes we had a few conversations


alright, I apoligize for that. How long time ago was that ?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.