Mousefix or no?

Started by datslkk
19/05/2011 21:30
Page 1 of 1
datslkk19/05/2011 21:30(edited 19/05/2011 21:31)

Idk if there is already thread like this.Search dont help me.So tell your opinion.

musaka19/05/2011 21:39

no difference

wils09/06/2011 11:27

musaka retarded? Hell of a difference. Mousefix takes away all the mouseacceleration. Wich is a bitch playing kz with.

Memories09/06/2011 11:33(edited 09/06/2011 11:33)

musaka retarded? Hell of a difference. Mousefix takes away all the mouseacceleration. Wich is a bitch playing kz with.

wils


It doesnt make a LOT of difference when you are already using noforcem commands, it just smooth it up a little :E

- nympho -09/06/2011 14:51

i dont feel any difference at all

musaka09/06/2011 20:23(edited 09/06/2011 20:25)

@ mr.notaretard when i tryed it (10 times) the only difference was the change in the sensetivity-it got slower,i had problems returning to my sens (was 2.5 without mf with mf i had to raise it up to 10 and it still felt kinda weird) which i was used to and i ended up f*cking up my lj / cj.

>_>

dx^09/06/2011 23:34

Surely the mouse slows down, but I do not use all commands noforcem

leyay10/06/2011 03:22

any pro kz players use it? if so are you using cplmousefix or markc?, and does noforcem still necesarry if using mousefix? thanks.

fizik18/06/2011 10:17

If you use mousefix you don't need the noforcecommands but if you do not use it they only help a bit. Mousefix kills all the acceleration you have. And I use it,but mainly because I play aim alot. Way easier to play with imo,at first it was awkward to get used to but I like it.

Womanaizer18/06/2011 10:30

im use mousefix and noforcem commands, but i've a little problem
sometimes when i starting cs, my sensetivity become large a lot, and i need to restart cs. earlier i haven't this problem, only some time ago, when i played in MMORPG game, after close that game, i had very large sens.
maybe anyone know what is it?

shNzrecord holder Tournament #218/06/2011 11:52

Originally posted by fizik
If you use mousefix you don't need the noforcecommands but if you do not use it they only help a bit. Mousefix kills all the acceleration you have. And I use it,but mainly because I play aim alot. Way easier to play with imo,at first it was awkward to get used to but I like it.


I started using mousefix like 2 years ago, also because of shooting. I already had several wr's, but it really increased my KZ skills a lot.

propanelj record holder18/06/2011 13:33

of course mousefix helps a little in KZ, i use it and have always been using it but i guess mousefix turns of all the acceleration not only on CS but on desktop too since it rewrites the drivers or something like that.

leyay23/06/2011 09:17

so which mousefix is better for win7? markc? cpl? or cheesemfix?

thanks

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.