Classic CS

Started by mulder
21/05/2011 13:24
Page 1 of 1
mulder21/05/2011 13:24(edited 21/05/2011 13:48)

    Title: N/a wait:)


    Project status: 0%


    Type of the movie: I want do movie about classic CS with jumpers.What you think about?


    Project Description: It wil movie 3-4 min...


Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas, AE

    Requests: I want take with one player- one demo! frags:( -1[AIRSHOT]for example, -2,-3,-4 etc:)
    Upload one demo on sendspace.com(rename demo in your nickname and send me pm.


    Screenshots:...

What do you think about this idea?
P.S.
I'll be glad to see demos of famous KZ players and admins xj :)

WqkO21/05/2011 13:57

I asked for the same kind of stuff lately here : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?268527.0#post_269790 and I received several demos, so I just wanted to tell that anyone who sent me one (or more) demos can give this guy the same ones, there's no problem about it !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.