[FragMovie] Titans by WakO'

Started by WqkO
21/05/2011 22:27
Page 1 of 1
WqkO21/05/2011 22:27(edited 23/05/2011 18:43)

Hey XJ,

Here is a my brand new clip I made over the last week : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMGS2mICaHc&hd=1
SK Stream : http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/342405-Titans__FragMovie_by_WakO

Tell me what you think about it, and please thumb it up if you like it, cause it encourages me a lot ! :)

Thanks a lot, Peace.

Image

Image

Image

samps21/05/2011 22:40

clean beautiful edit, i like it ;)

mJauZ^21/05/2011 23:35

Really clean edit!Loved every second of it!
BTW how is that other project coming along?
Keep up the great work!

WqkO21/05/2011 23:39

Thanks both ! In fact there's no other project, I posted on XJ to gather some new demos and now I use them sometimes. For instance the action on nuke (ACE USP) is from a XJ player (or one of his friend at least), if my memory doesn't fool me ! ^^

propanelj record holder22/05/2011 02:45

awsome :)

exort22/05/2011 03:26

great frags and edit!

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #122/05/2011 17:14

For me it looks like intro and outro, but it's still awesome

WetDreams22/05/2011 17:44

it's cool

WqkO22/05/2011 21:04

I'm glad you like it guys ! ♥

ExpaNsion22/05/2011 22:24

Very sweet movie, colors is the thing that i liked the most,

Juice22/05/2011 23:00

♥♥♥

WqkO22/05/2011 23:36

♥_♥

WqkO23/05/2011 00:17

Ahahah I think I've just figured out who was the demo coming from ! The Nuke ACE was from Juice ! :D

cuppa23/05/2011 21:30

All is okay. GJ ! Btw whats the name of the song?

WqkO23/05/2011 21:32(edited 23/05/2011 21:32)

Song used are :
- Coldplay - Clocks (Titan Remix)
- Coldplay - Clocks

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.