signs2_by_taikee.wad

Started by Logitechhhhh
23/05/2011 12:50
Page 1 of 1
Logitechhhhh23/05/2011 12:50(edited 05/06/2011 06:34)

Hello everybody

I have to add some wad in Signs.wad
There are included ....


DuckBug
EdgeBug
JumpBug
Slide
ShortCut
kz.arg
kz.balkan
kz.bulgarian
kz.cg (Climbers-Germany)
kz.chile
kz.cn
kz.ee
kz.fr
kz.lt
kz.lv
kz.na
kz.peru
kz.pl
kz.ro
kz.ru
kz.sca
kz.sk
kz.ua


---------Download------------
-Link-
-----------------------------------------

********************
Download Instructions:
Captcha in the top right corner. Then wait a few seconds.

********************
Sorry
I can not find some URL address
If you are willing to provide
I will add to this wad.
Thank you for your use

---------------------------
2011/05/28 10:57 (GMT+8)
New add
timing0
timing1
timing2
timing3
timing4
timing5
timing6
timing7
timing8
timing9

---------------------------

Logitechhhhh23/05/2011 17:07

Please Reply thread to Download thanks.

daza mapper04/06/2011 15:56

Hi please upload this on www.myupload.dk, then there is no wait time.

FuZzy1 mapper04/06/2011 16:56

Remove the stupid "replay rule". What do you want people to replay to if they don't see nothing

Logitechhhhh05/06/2011 06:35

Okay I changed post and download
Thank you daza and FuZzy1

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.