[DEMO CALL] Wanna be part of my next super-pr

24/05/2011 19:37
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/05/2011 19:37(edited 24/05/2011 19:53)

Hello,
I'm about to start a new project but I need demos.

There's one special thing required to get accepted: the demo(s) has/have to be beautiful (strafe style, environment (map), special technique (multi-dd...) and so on...).

About the TJs/bhop combos/whatever level, it's of course better if it's hard and never-seen, but I'll mainly focus on aesthetism.

kz/custom/official maps prefered, unless you have something extroardinary on it, I shouldn't accept demos on HNS maps.

1. You can send me your demos by PM.
2. Don't send me 50 demos, I won't even bother watching them all.
3. Don't ask me everyday if one of your demo was picked, I won't answer until I made a final choice.
4. Don't send anything if you're not sure about its potential.
5. Rename your demo with your nickname at the beginning!
6. If the demo is rather long, tell me the time when you do the trick

Thanks in advance,
you can trust me about the final product, it'll pwn.

Yohan

DiENOS24/05/2011 19:42

Originally posted by ndR
you can trust me about the final product, it'll pwn.

Yohan



Hi Yohan , this looks ultra promising so i cant wait , good luck.

omilo24/05/2011 19:44

Would love to be in this but all my demos are in other projects atm. I'll see if I can find some more demos somewhere :).

evuly24/05/2011 20:42

[IMG]http://forums.realitydesu.com/images/smilies/Excited/woot_jump.gif[/IMG]

beuhnoix24/05/2011 21:02

Gonna send something :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder24/05/2011 21:10

do you think there are enough conditions or...? superstar

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/05/2011 21:26(edited 24/05/2011 21:43)

Originally posted by koukouz
do you think there are enough conditions or...? superstar


It seems that you've never made a demo call: have fun checking 500 demos, from 50 mails, with random demo names, which are totally different from what you're looking for.

//edit: 13 demos received so far, I'll check them later tonight, keep sending stuff!

zythH^ moviemaker24/05/2011 22:05

Originally posted by _Lolz
Gonna send something :)

nobody^24/05/2011 22:41

This is more, hyper more than promising. Yeah, I don't know what am I talking... speechless...
Love your works Yohan.. it will be my honour to be in the movie but as u said, time will tell! ;-)

akse24/05/2011 22:42

Originally posted by evuly
[IMG]http://forums.realitydesu.com/images/smilies/Excited/woot_jump.gif[/IMG]

This

Brummbär25/05/2011 08:19

gl ;)
:S
:S
:S:
:S:S:S:S:S:

Charly.0s25/05/2011 14:25

may the force be with you

nobody^27/05/2011 22:09

I strongly suggest to dedicate this movie to Dropsys. <3

StarWars*127/05/2011 22:49

@nobody it would be nice , but the idea of this movie is more "Aesthetic 2" I think :)

jokeruz28/05/2011 18:15

Yes,but it will be good Mr.Yohan Gonzalvo to put at the end "In memory of Justin 'Dropsys' Swint.".We can't bring him back to life , but we can hope he is on better place now.

ciacho.29/05/2011 22:30

Demos status ? :P

zgooh29/05/2011 22:48

Is there a minimum demo limit ? I would like to send 1 or 2 jumps :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.