CS:KZ noobstyler - The movie (Screenshots cha

Started by Sinzhns
25/05/2011 21:18
Page 1 of 1
Sinzhns25/05/2011 21:18(edited 30/05/2011 19:41)

Movie name: CS:KZ noobstyler - The movie


I decided along with noobstyler do to his first movie.I know noobstyler is a skilled player and i just love his style of kreedzing!I simply asked him for demos so i can show you all his creativity!I hope me and him will make a nice team^_^


Player:noobstyler

Movie lenght: I dont know atm

Movie type:Nice enjoying one as always

Music: ill use maybe a chilled rock or a pretty hard rock song.But i think ill use 2 songs ^_^


Programs used: Classical programs wich all of us use!:P



I hope we will get a good feedback and support for helping me finish pretty quick and good this movie!
Please give noobstyler a little encourage for his skills and we will see what will come out!


Screenshots :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/noobgv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/noob2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/nobd.jpg/

And . good luck!

Latest screenshots:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/noobstyler4.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/noobstyler3.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/219/noobstyler2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/moobstyler.jpg/



EDIT: A lot of things changed in the project!
I have changed a bit in intro too so here are 3 screenshots i hope you like them gl

Nikita25/05/2011 21:21

LoL. are you a belieber?

Sinzhns25/05/2011 21:29

Originally posted by N1K1tA^
LoL. are you a belieber?



ashdashwhat?

evuly25/05/2011 21:32

Why did you even post this thread if nothing is decided yet?

BLuex25/05/2011 21:37

what the... ?

nobody^25/05/2011 23:29

Wow, that's what I don't call a project desctiption. -.-

Sinzhns27/05/2011 08:43

intro finished ^_^

Sinzhns29/05/2011 09:07(edited 29/05/2011 09:09)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/noob2.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/noobgv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/nobd.jpg/
Hope these ones will keep u tuned

nobody^29/05/2011 11:20

A little too dark, I think. Looking forward to updates.

MJK29/05/2011 11:55

Looking forword to some sick dcj's ^^

noobstyleR29/05/2011 23:06

Not in this movie only a few. :D

Sinzhns30/05/2011 19:49

hope ill keep getting feedback last ss added and i wanna know ur opinion

jokeruz31/05/2011 21:00

Originally posted by nobody^
Wow, that's what I don't call a project desctiption. -.-

BLuex descriptions are better.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.