How to fix copyright on YouTube

Started by BLuex
26/05/2011 09:38
Page 1 of 1
BLuex26/05/2011 09:38

Hello ladys. For all of you guys who youtube bitch block sound or block video in some countries, here is a small tutorial who maybe can help you and please watch in 720p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56L22Dm_TBQ&hd=1

vasH,zC26/05/2011 10:40

same tutorial as kafds same .gif as c-walker

BLuex26/05/2011 11:06(edited 26/05/2011 11:13)

Originally posted by vasH,zC
same tutorial as kafds same .gif as c-walker


Congratz. You are now joined in my top5 jokes of the year. I really dont know how to explain, how much funny you are! Wait... You are in way to become my idol of the year!! Instead of it, please dude, walkout to kitchen, drink some milk and go to sleep. Before that, please visit this site www.tetris.com I think you will love it :)

zythH^ moviemaker01/06/2011 23:44

Originally posted by BLuex
Originally posted by vasH,zC
same tutorial as kafds same .gif as c-walker


Congratz. You are now joined in my top5 jokes of the year. I really dont know how to explain, how much funny you are! Wait... You are in way to become my idol of the year!! Instead of it, please dude, walkout to kitchen, drink some milk and go to sleep. Before that, please visit this site www.tetris.com I think you will love it :)


lol he is saying u just copy 2 old things and u act like a kid? ...

btw, that tutorial is very useful, made by kafds

CamelCloudrecord holder02/06/2011 01:07

Originally posted by BLuex
Originally posted by vasH,zC
same tutorial as kafds same .gif as c-walker


Congratz. You are now joined in my top5 jokes of the year. I really dont know how to explain, how much funny you are! Wait... You are in way to become my idol of the year!! Instead of it, please dude, walkout to kitchen, drink some milk and go to sleep. Before that, please visit this site www.tetris.com I think you will love it :)


Stop retoasting stuff.

jokeruz02/06/2011 12:56

This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.

Never upload it anymore , never!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.