Hi, follow forum threads.

Started by WeMeRA
26/05/2011 17:08
Page 1 of 1
WeMeRA26/05/2011 17:08

Hi, just thought 'bout this in this very moment. That you can follow threads. Let me explain what I mean: You press a bottom that says " Follow " and then it appears somewhere on the website and you can easily see if there are any new posts at that very thread that you clicked follow on. Hope you understand what I mean.

VErzuZ26/05/2011 17:10

Yes that would be awesome!

sitka14/06/2011 20:03

Smart one, +1

unBreakS14/06/2011 20:12

ye its rly good idea + its ez to make

afurecord holder15/06/2011 03:16

i like it, (-1).(-1337) = +1337

R0bAFraG15/06/2011 03:20

excellent idea!

DiDo-Grecord holder25/06/2011 17:30

I think this idea already was supposed , but it was ignored or dunno maybe it is in progress.

kREWAN01/07/2011 01:00

You came up with this idea...? or not, fragbite yeah!

WeMeRA01/07/2011 08:06(edited 01/07/2011 12:47)

Nah I thought about flashback actually, fragbite doesn't got this.. turd

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.