3T_numbbhop
Name : 3T_numbbhop
Author : Tzzzxxx
Type : Climb+bhop
Difficulty: hard
A big bhop map -_o watch screens. this's my first map. enjoy``
screens album(10P):
http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd408/Tzzzxxx/
download:
sendspace-
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmkb8j
hotfile-http://hotfile.com/dl/118737882/af12f81/3T_numbbhop.rar.html
DUDE! Beat this map is impossible, 80% jumps is for Chinese robots (no offense) not for us. Ok, I like the textures, way how you make this awesome map, but this is not enough. Map should be possible to beat, this map are not. I don't get part, when i must press button and return back, how i do i do? I will add, this map is too long.
I'm sure, this map is harder than kz_synergy_x!
I'm for NOT :(
Originally posted by memekDUDE! Beat this map is impossible, 80% jumps is for Chinese robots (no offense) not for us. Ok, I like the textures, way how you make this awesome map, but this is not enough. Map should be possible to beat, this map are not. I don't get part, when i must press button and return back, how i do i do? I will add, this map is too long.
I'm sure, this map is harder than kz_synergy_x!
I'm for NOT :(
thanks dude,u let me rofl。
this map just a little hard,but I can beat it, just give me enough time, even though I was noob.
I saw 2 people(not WR-player) beat it with 0cp。
So,U are a funny guy,GJ。
Originally posted by memekI don't get part, when i must press button and return back, how i do i do? [/b]!
I'm for NOT :(
Oh I see. U means u cant return beyond the firedoor?
You can push the box, and then jump back。
hahahhahaha,U do not smart this time。
the 1st bhop is WAY harder than any other part of the map. as in disproportionately harder. the difficulty of the map is all over the place.
as for the map itself its really just "meh" im sorry to say. i wont even knock you for using older textures. half-life textures can look great if you utilize them in an imaginative way! this map, unfortunately, does not do this. the jumps were tricky, which kept me wanting to finish but the "themeless" nature of the map leads me to think you didnt have a plan when making it. its hard to pull off a "random map", 2001 does it well, heck even chessclimb is good! this one was just a bit too "willy nilly".
keep at it though, this will be a good challenge map for people who are bored
U can fall down to the surf 1st bhop it`s only a "sc" the map is possible.
The map was way to hard and unbalanced. For that reason i couldn't enjoy it. And the theme was pretty random
This was one of the only bhop maps that I actually liked when I played. Some jumps were fun, especially the one where you had to create the block yourself with boxes and the downwards bhop.
Some parts should be made easier though, then this map would be awesome.
Originally posted by Timmycakesthe 1st bhop is WAY harder than any other part of the map. as in disproportionately harder. the difficulty of the map is all over the place.
as for the map itself its really just "meh" im sorry to say. i wont even knock you for using older textures. half-life textures can look great if you utilize them in an imaginative way! this map, unfortunately, does not do this. the jumps were tricky, which kept me wanting to finish but the "themeless" nature of the map leads me to think you didnt have a plan when making it. its hard to pull off a "random map", 2001 does it well, heck even chessclimb is good! this one was just a bit too "willy nilly".
keep at it though, this will be a good challenge map for people who are bored
nono,u guys always stressed that the new texture, the unifying theme. Always thought that the map is a good map of dazzling, such as light maps.
but i think if the map looks not ugly,that's ok. U can find many maps on xj that so ugly than mine.
U should focus on the jumps,if the maps looks not bad.
Or U can only see a map of the beautiful scenery, and then jump a boring map.
I think a large map of a uniform texture, it will be more boring.
Originally posted by 3TOriginally posted by memekDUDE! Beat this map is impossible, 80% jumps is for Chinese robots (no offense) not for us. Ok, I like the textures, way how you make this awesome map, but this is not enough. Map should be possible to beat, this map are not. I don't get part, when i must press button and return back, how i do i do? I will add, this map is too long.
I'm sure, this map is harder than kz_synergy_x!
I'm for NOT :(
thanks dude,u let me rofl。
this map just a little hard,but I can beat it, just give me enough time, even though I was noob.
I saw 2 people(not WR-player) beat it with 0cp。
So,U are a funny guy,GJ。
Easy dude, its only my opinion! :)
17:35 ^^ my time
well as i said, 3T, the jumps were hard enough to keep me interested. its not a BAD map, seeing as how it was your first, i have certainly played worse maps. it just needs some more lovin'
Originally posted by Timmycakeswell as i said, 3T, the jumps were hard enough to keep me interested. its not a BAD map, seeing as how it was your first, i have certainly played worse maps. it just needs some more lovin'
o(∩_∩)o... your avatar girl is very beautiful
The difficulty level is not very balanced. There are many easy combos continued by some hard jumps all over the map.
You should really consider more details and different textures. I can see that you have had inspiration from many popular maps, which is good, but you shouldn't make your map similar to them, be creative. Keep working on this map and who knows, maybe this will be one of the best maps out there.
Originally posted by PieshelsThe difficulty level is not very balanced. There are many easy combos continued by some hard jumps all over the map.
You should really consider more details and different textures. I can see that you have had inspiration from many popular maps, which is good, but you shouldn't make your map similar to them, be creative. Keep working on this map and who knows, maybe this will be one of the best maps out there.
:) Tired. Many unknown problems, if continue ,like allocblock:full,,not found mdl.
As a novice, I spent a lot of time to create and adjust the texture. I do not know how to judge the map.
U said different textures,right? But ppl will say that there is no unifying theme。
Originally posted by 3T:) Tired. Many unknown problems, if continue ,like allocblock:full,,not found mdl.
As a novice, I spent a lot of time to create and adjust the texture. I do not know how to judge the map.
U said different textures,right? But ppl will say that there is no unifying theme。
Fixing errors is one of the things that makes me going. You just know that you can do better. Try to find solutions for those errors, learn to map more efficient.
You will get used to texture application, don't worry.
Different textures doesn't mean that there can't be unifying theme. With "different" we want to say "not default" and not anything overused. Search for some textures/texture packs online and try to make them look good so that the feeling of continuity remains. Textures and details are the hardest part of mapping.
Just keep mapping and you will improve your skillz.
Originally posted by PieshelsOriginally posted by 3T:) Tired. Many unknown problems, if continue ,like allocblock:full,,not found mdl.
As a novice, I spent a lot of time to create and adjust the texture. I do not know how to judge the map.
U said different textures,right? But ppl will say that there is no unifying theme。
Fixing errors is one of the things that makes me going. You just know that you can do better. Try to find solutions for those errors, learn to map more efficient.
You will get used to texture application, don't worry.
Different textures doesn't mean that there can't be unifying theme. With "different" we want to say "not default" and not anything overused. Search for some textures/texture packs online and try to make them look good so that the feeling of continuity remains. Textures and details are the hardest part of mapping.
Just keep mapping and you will improve your skillz.
thanks。This map looks was this, when I solved all the problems,magnifies the texture,reduced entity.
This not easy map, did not be included on CC, I feel really frustrated.
But I made a small map immediately.
here http://www.sendspace.com/file/5lw9v5
Please log in to post replies.