Scmb - Aspire [FINISHED]
Delete
Good luck maslinaaa <3 The screens are uber, the first one is from the intro, i guess ?
Yea you are right =D
2,3 ss pure awesomness! d(^_^)b..But the first one is too bright....:-?
Originally posted by Sinzhns2,3 ss pure awesomness! d(^_^)b..But the first one is too bright....:-?
thats effect sinz.
Awesome, keep it that way! <3 Good luck maslinko and I hope that scmb pulled up some tough tricks. Lookin' forward to it!
gl with this project
scmb i want to see some BW jumps please :P
Originally posted by S7R1K3Rgl with this project
scmb i want to see some BW jumps please :P
Lol'd.i will try some bw :D.
i think it's gonna be a great movie ;d :)
Good luck with the project. :) I expect some uber jumps so bring it!
Epic shit dawg!
One new screenshot :
http://imageshack.us/f/802/screen5r.jpg/
<3 My townsman Good luck with Project i want to see your BlackSea Ass :D
New Screen :
http://imageshack.us/f/190/screen7qv.jpg/
wow, very good screens :o expecting some cool tricks
http://imageshack.us/f/535/screen8q.jpg/
:P
can wait no more screens look awsome :D do it fast xD
Okay, since I am totally bored of playing cs lately, I count on you scmb to inspire me, just a little!
GOGO MASLI! LOOKING FOR IT!
UPDATE !!
Relese today maybe : DD