My little movie about de_nuke rock jumping ;)

Started by Fact_or_Fiction
19/12/2006 16:54
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
NR|spr*04/05/2009 12:57

this is a realy old thread :D

zyllEE04/05/2009 13:09(edited 04/05/2009 13:10)

FoF, you should try cg_beginner


edit: oh, no ljroom there

SLTV04/05/2009 14:07

new link ?

akkord mapper04/05/2009 14:08

dude ... its a 3 year old thread and you ask for a new link ? ur funny ... and the guy who posted here first to bring it up again is way more funny..

scorefax04/05/2009 14:16

pls new link

deus?04/05/2009 14:17

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
I'm new in movie making and my pc is quite slow. Additionally I'm not pro in jumping, my lj record 247:/

^^ look at him now...

Funksta 04/05/2009 17:04

Originally posted by deus?
Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
I'm new in movie making and my pc is quite slow. Additionally I'm not pro in jumping, my lj record 247:/

^^ look at him now...

Nowadays hes a great longjumper and moviemaker lol.

BLT^_^04/05/2009 18:58

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
FoF, you should try cg_beginner


edit: oh, no ljroom there


AHAHAHAHAHAHA .

theL0w^04/05/2009 20:40

haha:D

3Bepo6ou04/05/2009 20:41

nice movie:D

Stabilot04/05/2009 22:08

The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

Funksta 04/05/2009 23:37

Originally posted by Stabilot
The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

I guess that's clear for all of us already.

faker mapper05/05/2009 00:48

12/19/06 - 16:54:59



- CLOSED -

Page 2 of 2