secret room kz_stonehenge
found a secret room in stonehenge:
[IMG]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1905/kzstonehengesrvn1.th.jpg[/IMG]
[ Edited ]
Link doesn't work :(
it works now ;)
gj on finding k4Sn i didn't know before :)
Yeah works now, and nice :D I'll pwn that room now!
HAHA i didnt know :D gj <3
gj
ugly models :P
[ Edited Tue Dec 19 2006, 07:20PM ]
gj :)
I never find it :x
greetings to the plastic hands :D
nice :D
gj on finding it :)
yea its new
GJ :up:
It's old z0mg...n00b! :D
jk :P GJ!
New for me! (havn't played the map much anyway...)
think I knew it, but I can't remember whats in there. anyway gj.
n1 finding ;) new for me
new for me, too :)
gj
new for me 2 :D good job
old for me, some dudes at kzfi servers showed that to me
times ago :p, gj on finding it though :)
good job
Huh i search for this map 4 mounts 10x
good job, new for me.
Please log in to post replies.