SONY VEGAS RENDERING ERROR HELP !

Started by transformerr
30/05/2011 10:52
Page 1 of 1
transformerr30/05/2011 10:52(edited 30/05/2011 10:53)

Hello, one other bulgarian moviemaker "Nasko" had a problem with sony vegas, when he start rendering the movie and go to 3% it appears this error

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1816/sonyvegaserror.png

He ask me if I can help him with this error, but i don't know why this error appears, so i've decided to wrote a new thread about this and to ask you if you have any suggestions.
Thank's in advance :)

anaLchy30/05/2011 18:13

Did he make any changes in SVP recently ? I mean basicly graphic changes ?

BLuex30/05/2011 18:14

magic bullet ?

zuveeh moviemaker30/05/2011 19:29

I get that problem when I use magic bullet, try removing it

transformerr30/05/2011 22:10

i will ask him when he is online :)

geddyK31/05/2011 09:07(edited 31/05/2011 09:11)

I'm sure it's a MBL's problem. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it =/

jokeruz31/05/2011 20:45

Also use .avi container instead of the .wmv bullshit.

transformerr01/06/2011 15:37

he had made basicly graphic changes so he fixed the problem and he thank's you for the suggestions :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.