THE MOVIE

Started by anaLchy
31/05/2011 21:10
Page 1 of 1
anaLchy31/05/2011 21:10(edited 20/06/2011 17:09)

Hi, my name is Angel Velkov i i have a strange idea. I will explain it simple.
Five movies:

The Intro - starring noobstyleR . Status 100% - Its finished
_____________________________________________________________________


The first episode - starring dilap

PROJECT STATUS : 10%

screenshots : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/dilap.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/dilap2.jpg/


_____________________________________________________________________

The second episode - starring unBreakS

PROJECT STATUS : 0%

screenshots :

I will use some mad music, that will destroy your brain.
_____________________________________________________________________


The third episode - datslk

PROJECT STATUS : 0%

screenshots :

_____________________________________________________________________


The end - Starring BLuex

PROJECT STATUS : 0%

screenshots :

No ideas.
_____________________________________________________________________




These five movies make " THE MOVIE " .



I will use SVP, HLAE, 3DSM, AAE.



I hope that i will finish them till the end of the summer vacation.



jokeruz31/05/2011 22:22

Fail.

nobody^31/05/2011 23:17(edited 31/05/2011 23:17)

Originally posted by jokeruz
Fail.

Not at all, I've seen some pretty good edits by anaLchy lately.
Keep it up, mate. I like the idea and don't let flammers bring you down!

haha nobody hates bulgarians more than anything :D
anyway, good luck with this project.

anaLchy01/06/2011 05:12

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by jokeruz
Fail.

Not at all, I've seen some pretty good edits by anaLchy lately.
Keep it up, mate. I like the idea and don't let flammers bring you down!


They cant :D, cuz i pwn them.

OT: Thanks, both :)

DiENOS01/06/2011 07:33

its not bad idea. gl.

nobody^01/06/2011 11:55

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
haha nobody hates bulgarians more than anything :D
anyway, good luck with this project.


No, ShoCk, I don't hate them. I just get pissed off when they act childish. Thank God that there are some cool guys from Bulgaria such as st0ka and PsYxOpAt. :-)

Dilap01/06/2011 14:26

i wanna take part of this movie, i have impressive trickjumps but already used it in movie, btw, if u need 1 guy, i can give you...

anaLchy02/06/2011 20:04

the first episode is starring dilap, i will add soon screenshots :)

gilthorD03/06/2011 13:16

good luck with project analchy I was really surprised by your last video ;p

anaLchy03/06/2011 19:10

Originally posted by gilthorD
good luck with project analchy I was really surprised by your last video ;p



Thank you ! :)

DarkstyleR04/06/2011 08:08

good luck

anaLchy05/06/2011 14:48(edited 05/06/2011 14:49)

The first episode - starring dilap

The second episode - starring unBreakS

The end - starring BLuex


soon screens :)

datslkk05/06/2011 17:54

how many demos from each player?

anaLchy20/06/2011 17:07

added screens to the first episode.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.