HLAE + STEAM problem

Started by BAEVERN^
31/05/2011 22:28
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
BAEVERN^31/05/2011 22:28(edited 31/05/2011 22:29)

Hello fellow jumpers and moviemakers! :)

I've been away from the moviemaking scene for a while now and I though I should try some editing...

But heres the problem.
When I try to start CS through HLAE I get this error message: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/problemwe.jpg/
And the wierd thing is I can't even start CS normally now.
So I wonder if anybody out there might know or have a clue of what the problem is?
Any guess is welcome :)

EDIT: And yes I have Windows 7, 64bit...I hope it's not because of that!

BAEVERN^31/05/2011 22:56(edited 31/05/2011 22:57)

Okey ADMIN can close/delete this thread I figured it out!
Sorry for starting a thread before I tried EVERYthing! :)

For thoose who wonder how I got it to work I started both programs with "run as an administrator".

It was to easy ;Z

Punk^01/06/2011 00:18

:D

Page 1 of 1