ABORTED

Started by WqkO
01/06/2011 17:24
Page 1 of 1
WqkO01/06/2011 17:24(edited 01/09/2011 19:54)

Hey XJ, :)

So here is my new project, a KZ movie with demos from my KZ/HNS/CLUEDO clan, called CYLI's (Cause You Like It). This project was launched about 1 year ago, so some demos are quite old and sometimes jumps aren't "never seen" anymore but overall, they are original.


    Title : Unknown, as always it will fit with the song I'll choose (I guess).


    Project status :

    - Introduction IG : 0%
    - Introduction Title : 90%
    - Startmovies : 50%
    - Transitions & Sync : 0%
    - Colours : 0%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience : My nickname is WakO', I'm 19, and I've been moviemaking for about 1 years now.
    Here is my Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/WqqqkO


    Type of the movie : It will be a short KZ movie of my clan as I told you in the introduction, with about 10 demos.


    Project Description : It will be around 2 minutes long, I didn't choose the atmosphere yet, but the music is bound to be DnB or Pop I guess.
    If I'm really proud of my work, it may be an appclip for a very cool Moviemaking team, I'll see...


    Moviemaking facts : I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects, I may also use Smoofofer but atm, I don't think I'll use it.
    The source fps are 300 and (2400 for the intro) and I will render my movie with Legion, 60fps output...


    Requests : I will show you screenshots, I'm expecting your opinions about them, however colours are the last thing I do, so they won't come that fast... Also, if you saw my previous works, don't hesitate telling me advices or whatever.


    Screenshots :

    - Introduction Title (fake title) : http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/compo00840.png


See you guys ! ;)

mJauZ^01/06/2011 17:29

I know you as an amazing fragmovie editor , i am sure you won't dissapoint!Gl with the project bro ;)

anaLchy01/06/2011 17:33

Nice intro screen, good luck :)

pixiz01/06/2011 17:37

It seems to be a nice project. Hope you will work harder than usual, good luck. :o)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.